Western Ranges Zone Combined Event hosted by Springwood District Athletics Centre – 30 Jan 2022
All registered athletes from the Western Ranges Zone Centres and Western Plains Zone Centres are invited to enter the 2021/22 Western Ranges Zone Combined Event.
When: Sunday 30th January 2022.
Starting Time: First call will be at 09:45am – First Event 10:00am
Where: Springwood District Athletics Centre. Tom Hunter Park, Hunter Way, Faulconbridge.
Events: Each Athlete will complete the following Events:
U7: 70m, 200m, Pack Start, Long Jump, Shot Put
U8: 70m, 200m, Pack Start, Long Jump, Discus
U9: 70m, 200m, 800m, Long Jump, Shot Put
U10: 100m, 200m, 800m, Long Jump, Discus
U11: 100m, 200m, 800m, Long Jump, Shot Put
U12: 100m, 200m, 800m, Triple Jump, Discus
U13: 100m, 200m, 800m, Long Jump, Shot Put
U14: 100m, 200m, 800m, Triple Jump, Discus
U15: 100m, 200m, 800m, Long Jump, Shot Put
U17: 100m, 200m, 800m, Triple Jump, Discus
Additional: The following supplementary events are being offered independent to the Combined program:
U13 – U17: 3000m Run. First Call 08:00am. Start Time 08:15am
U11 – U17: Javelin. First Call 08:30am. Start Time 08:45am
U8 – U17: Age Combined Relays. Following Last Track.
Please Note: Limited to 250 athletes. Entries close 6.00pm Wednesday 26 Jan 2022
Entry Fee: $10 per athlete
Awards: Every Competitor will receive a WRZ Certificate.
“Eric Arnold” Trophy for the combined overall Centre Point score from Bathurst and Springwood Zone Combined carnivals.
– Competition will be conducted under local Rules, LANSW/World Athletics Rules.
– Competitors must compete in their own age group.
– Approved Centre uniform must be worn with Registration Number
– Footwear is compulsory for ALL competitors in ALL events
– Spikes may be worn as per LANSW Rules of Competition.
– Relays as per LANSW ROC Age Rules. Races may contain mixed age groups based on entries.
If postponed, we will endeavour to determine an alternate date.